Here you will find general information on Catlow Labradoodle puppies. If you have questions that have not been answered on this page, contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We are more than happy to talk about our puppies!
Before leaving for their new forever homes, all our puppies will received a thorough vet health check and at least a first vaccination. They are all expertly socialised and come to their new home complete with:
- Vet vaccination/health certificate
- Family Tree going back five generations
- Microchip registration in the name of new owners
- Supply of current food to ensure continuity and avoid tummy upsets
- Comfort blanket- smelling of mum, litter mates
- Five weeks free puppy insurance
- Detailed care instructions
- Anyone who adopts a Catlow Labradoodle puppy is welcome to contact us for advice, for as long and as often as is required.
All puppies leaving Catlow for new homes leave with a 7 DAY GUARANTEE which gives the new owner time to take their new puppy to their own vets for a health check. If, within that time, your vet has any concerns then we will take the puppy back and refund the full purchase price. We cannot emphasise enough, our commitment to new owners being completely satisfied with their new Catlow Puppy! It’s never happened but we hope this guarantee helps to give new owners piece of mind and confidence in Catlow as breeders.